A joint project of Zaryadye Park and Moscow Department of Sport and Tourism, the Tourist Information Center is the best place to start a trip around the park, the city, and even the country. It is the part of Zaryadye Hospitality Center.
Administrators will tell you in Russian or English about all the events in the park, help you buy tickets, plan walking routes around the park or the city center. Here you can pick up a guide, book a tour on a tourist bus or boat, or plan a trip around Russia.
The tours you can book here :
Sightseeing Park Tour
You will see the main architectural objects of Zaryadye, get acquainted with the diversity of Russian nature from the northern landscapes to the steppe and meadows, learn about the features of their content in the city. The history of the ancient Zaryadye district also will not be ignored.
Sightseeing Historical Tour
The Kitaygorodskaya wall will help participants to learn how fortifications were being built in the 16th century, what kind of defensive and siege combat technique was at that time, in which events the wall played an important role and how it was used by citizens in peacetime.
Russia In Miniature (Sightseeing Landscape Tour) (May 1 – September 15; pre-booked groups only)
Acquaintance with the concept of the park and its unique botanical collection, which allows you to visit different parts of our country without leaving the city.
Available for booking in 2019.
For further information about tours please call +7 (495) 531-05-32
(weekdays 10:00 – 21:00).
To book the tour for a group, download the application form here
(in Russian) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The rules for conducting tours at the Zaryadye Park for third-party guides you can find here
Audio Guide in Zaryadye Park
Immerse yourself in the history of Zaryadye, one of the oldest districts of Moscow, and learn all about the park with its unique architecture and extensive botanical collection.
Duration: 60 minutes
Available languages: Russian, English, Chinese
Russian — 350 ₽
English — 400 ₽
Chinese — 400 ₽
1000 rubles security deposit or an ID (except passport) is needed to rent an audio guide.
Individual customer service
Service for groups of 1–5 people* – 15,000 ₽
- drawing up a plan for visiting the park with the route on the territory and the schedule of visiting the objects (based on the application);
- booking tickets for the park objects;
- providing the possibility of priority buying tickets in the special ticket office;
- individual sightseeing tour of the park (at least 45 minutes);
- personal assistance on the territory of the park and at the objects;
- priority visiting the park facilities;
- providing umbrellas and warm blankets in case of rainy weather;
- the opportunity to visit the Ice Cave
, the Florarium
, the Underground Museum
and the Exhibition Hall
off the sessions.
*reduced fares are not available.
Service for each additional member of the group (up to 20 people) – 2000 ₽
The special route for visitors with disabilities and parents with strollers, where we tried to make the transportation between points as comfortable as possible. You can go this route on your own – download the map with a description of the points here
Tourist Information Center additional services:
- printing, scanning and copying documents;
- booking rooms in hotels;
- assistance in filling out documents in Russian;
- written translation into Russian;
- providing audio guides for use at Zaryadye Park.
About prices please ask the Tourist Information Center staff.