The glow of living organisms is one of the most spectacular phenomena of nature. Come and find out how and why living organisms glow, how the jellyfish glow differs from the glow of insects, and whether it is possible to become invisible when a creature starts to glow, as well as what messages do fish transmit to each other with fluorescence.
About the program:
– you will find out which animals glow;
– figure out what is the evolutionary meaning of the glow;
– conduct bright chemical experiments with luminescence;
– look at living luminescent organisms;
– learn how biotechnologists “borrowed” the light from jellyfish and got the Nobel Prize for it.
Children younger than the specified age are allowed on the program only when accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket.
(without discounts): 700 rubles
When returning ticket online less than two hours before the visit time specified in it, 50% of its full cost is to be refunded. After the beginning of class, refund is not possible.