More than 50 authors nominated for the 2 Moscow Art Prize present their works in the exhibition hall of Media Center.
September 11 – November 30
2 Moscow Art Prize (2-MAP) is the first city prize in the field of contemporary art, aimed at supporting a wide range of authors of all directions and genres. The exposition includes landmark projects and key works of 2020, created, according to the rules of the award, “in Moscow, about Moscow, for Moscow”. In 2021, more than 700 applications were submitted to participate in 2-MAP. The Expert Council selects winners in five nominations: "Fine Arts and Architecture", "Theater", "Cinema", "Literature" and "Music".
The exhibition features fragments of significant exhibition projects and art series, sound sculptures and large-scale installations. Among them are the series “Towards the Night” by Francisco Infante and Nonna Goryunova, the retrospective exhibition of Igor Makarevich and Elena Elagina “Countdown”, “Closed Fish Exhibition. Reconstruction "by Dmitry Hvorostov and Yan Ginzburg, Paruyr Davtyan's exhibition" The Revelation of a Wonderful Pond ", Pavel Otdelnov's exhibition" Russian Nowhere ".
The exposition includes fragments of Timofey Parshchikov's “Sad.OKSuper” project, which became an attempt for the artist to reflect changes in emotional perception during quarantine, sound installations by Sergey Filatov ("Two points on a smooth straight line") and :: vtol:, objects and videos by Aristarkh Chernyshev from projects “Critical Update” and “PiO 2.0”, photographic documentation of the “Temporary Landscape” project by Elena Artemenko, graphics by Irina Korina for the “Museum Route” project, within which the artist designed a trolleybus on the last remaining route T. Guests will also see works by Alexander Povzner, Alla Urban, Sergey Bratkov and other authors.
A cinema has been added to the exhibition hall, displaying NFT art – the works of artists participating in the Disartive project, an international exhibition and fair of digital art and technology.
In addition to the exhibition hall, in the lobby of Media Center, visitors can see objects from the “Bulky Biceps” series by Alexander Kutovoy – antique sculptures adapted by the artist for the sporting needs of a modern user. In the open spaces of the park there are objects of the large-scale land-art project “CHA SHA. Exhibition in the Woods ":
– stones with navigation signs as the intersection of nature and the digital view of modern man – "At the Crossroads" by Olga Bozhko;
– a mysterious wooden box on a concrete pedestal – "Marsyas" by Kirill Ass;
– a word from laminated veneer lumber, illustrating itself – "Dal" by Dima Filippov.
Among the nominees for the 2 Moscow Art Prize in other disciplines: literary works by Andrei Gelasimov, Zlata Ulitina and Ilya Danishevsky, musical projects by Vladislav Tarnopolsky, Alexander Belousov and Oleg Nesterov, as well as art house, documentary and feature films. Theatrical nomination is presented by works of the Moscow theaters "Sovremennik", RAMT, Drama Theater on Malaya Bronnaya, Brusnikin's Workshop and many others.
The exhibition of 2-MAP nominees will run until November 30.
Adults over 18 years old – 300 rubles
Children from 7 to 18 years old – 150 rubles
Children under 7 years old –free
Please note that you must use protective mask and keep a social distance of 1.5 meters when visiting. If you have a fever heat or respiratory disease symptoms, visiting is not allowed. See detailed temporary rules for visitors here
By purchasing a ticket, you confirm that you and all the persons for whom you are purchasing tickets:
- are familiar with the recommendation stated in the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 13-УМ from March 5, 2021, not to leave the place of residence (stay), including residential and garden houses, for people over 65 year old, as well as for people with diseases, the list of which determined by the order of the Moscow Department of Healthcare No. 1117 from September 25, 2020;
- have no diseases, the list of which is determined by the order of the Moscow Department of Healthcare No. 1117 from September 25, 2020, which obligate not to leave the place of residence (stay) under the conditions of the high-alert regime in Moscow;
- have no suspected case of the Novel Сoronavirus infection (2019-nCoV), as well as manifestations of an acute respiratory viral infection and other acute respiratory diseases;
- haven’t contacted with people who had been diagnosed with the Novel Сoronavirus infection.
By purchasing a ticket, you give your consent to the State Autonomous Institution of Culture of Moscow “Park Zaryadye” to process your personal data and the personal data of the persons for whom you are purchasing tickets. Processing includes collection, recording, systematization, storage, clarification, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction, as well as transfer for processing to the executive authorities of Moscow and their subordinate organizations responsible for compliance of the high-alert regime. The purpose of processing is to control the your and the persons’ for whom you are purchasing tickets compliance of the restrictions provided by the decree of the Mayor of Moscow dated 08.06.2020 No 68-УМ and related to the high-alert regime in the context of the spread of COVID-19, including the time when you attend the relevant event (use the ticket) and the time before.