Red Square and VDNH, New Arbat and Gorky Park — a unique virtual tour over Moscow is awaiting you.
The attraction occupancy rate temporarily may not exceed 50%. Tickets for purchase are available only on the website, in the mobile application and interactive terminals of the park.
Sales for the next day open at 10:00.
The platform of the flying cinema will drift you by Victory Park on Poklonnaya Hill, the memorial to the Great Patriotic War; over the Triumphal Arch, commemorating the 1812 Patriotic War, Krymsky Bridge, the first major suspension bridge in Moscow; the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the most important cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church, and other Moscow landmarks.
Before tickets purchase please read the rules for visitors
Age: 6+ (above 120 cm)
Duration: 18 minutes
Entrance by sessions, not more than 20 people at a time.
Adults — 690/850 ₽
Children from 7 to 18 years old, height from 120 cm — 345/ 425 ₽
Children under 7 years old, height from 120 cm — free (ticket is required)
Combo ticket Exhibition of nominees for 2 Moscow Art Prize
+ Film "Soaring over Moscow" — 800/1000 ₽
How to get free ticket for a child
Free tickets for children are available only if there are free seats at the session. To get a free ticket for a child, contact the administrators of Media Center. Please prepare child's birth certificate or other ID confirming the age.
As the number of seats per session is limited, we recommend to book free tickets in advance. To do this, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 3 hours before the selected session, mentioning:
– date and time of the session;
– the number of free tickets required;
– your phone number.
* to book a free ticket for a child, attach your ticket (scan or e-ticket).
Wait for booking confirmation. To receive your booked free ticket, contact the administrators of Media Center with the child's birth certificate or other ID confirming the age at least 45 minutes before the start of the selected session.
When returning ticket less than two hours before the time specified in it, you get back 50% of its full cost. After the start of the session, the refund is not possible.
Restrictions for visiting
Soaring performance is available for people above 120 cm and not more than 195 cm, weight limitation is 136 kg. Children under 12 years old are allowed on sessions only when accompanied by an adult in charge sitting in the adjacent chair. Soaring performance is not recommended for children under 6 years old. Attendance in Soaring performance is prohibited for pregnant women, people in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication, as well as under the influence of other chemical substances which can affect senses, reflexes and motion coordination; people with the following health problems: heart disease or high blood pressure, back or neck pains, sea sickness, dizziness or epilepsy, sensitivity to flashing lights, claustrophobia.
Please note that during the session you must use protective mask and keep a social distance of 1.5 meters. If you have a temperature or respiratory disease symptoms, you can’t attend the performance. See detailed temporary rules for visitors here
By purchasing a ticket, you confirm that you and all the persons for whom you are purchasing tickets:
- are familiar with the recommendation stated in the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 13-УМ from March 5, 2021, not to leave the place of residence (stay), including residential and garden houses, for people over 65 year old, as well as for people with diseases, the list of which determined by the order of the Moscow Department of Healthcare No. 1117 from September 25, 2020;
- have no diseases, the list of which is determined by the order of the Moscow Department of Healthcare No. 1117 from September 25, 2020, which obligate not to leave the place of residence (stay) under the conditions of the high-alert regime in Moscow;
- have no suspected case of the Novel Сoronavirus infection (2019-nCoV), as well as manifestations of an acute respiratory viral infection and other acute respiratory diseases;
- haven’t contacted with people who had been diagnosed with the Novel Сoronavirus infection.
By purchasing a ticket, you give your consent to the State Autonomous Institution of Culture of Moscow “Park Zaryadye” to process your personal data and the personal data of the persons for whom you are purchasing tickets. Processing includes collection, recording, systematization, storage, clarification, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction, as well as transfer for processing to the executive authorities of Moscow and their subordinate organizations responsible for compliance of the high-alert regime. The purpose of processing is to control the your and the persons’ for whom you are purchasing tickets compliance of the restrictions provided by the decree of the Mayor of Moscow dated 08.06.2020 No 68-УМ and related to the high-alert regime in the context of the spread of COVID-19, including the time when you attend the relevant event (use the ticket) and the time before.