About the program:
– you will plunge into the wonderful world of Ural taiga;
– get acquainted with the Bashkir Burzyansk bee, find out why it is listed in the Red Book and enjoy the aroma of real wild honey;
– you will learn what the features of on-board beekeeping are;
– get acquainted with the ancient Shulgan-Tash cave and its paintings of the Paleolithic era;
– you will learn the history of the magnificent Manpupuner rock formations — one of the seven wonders of Russia.
Children younger than the specified age are allowed on the program only when accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket.
(without discounts): 550 rubles
When returning ticket online less than two hours before the visit time specified in it, 50% of its full cost is to be refunded. After the beginning of the class, refund is not possible.
Environmental education specialist
Graduated from the RUDN University. Elizaveta is convinced that most environmental problems that we face today can only be solved by realizing personal responsibility for the world around us. It is not possible to make someone love something; but we should definitely teach others to take care of nature, and it can be fun and entertaining.